ALL CONTENT (written and videos) on this site is owned me, Edith Pont, and is copyrighted. The only exception is when there is a guest post or interview (they retain the copyright to their written or verbal content). In which case, you are responsible for contacting them to ask for their permissions policy. Thanks for your understanding.
Feel Free To Do the Following Without My Permission:
- Link to my site or any specific post.
- Repost less than 150 words from my site to your site, paper document, email, etc., provided you link back to my original post as follows: Excerpt by Edith Pont, www.edithpont.com
- Print any post, in original form, without corrections or changes.
- Photocopy posts up to 100 copies for distribution within your church, company or organization. If you need more copies, feel free to contact me.
- Show any video through my website or through my YouTube Channel.
- Share any video through my website using the social media buttons below the post.
- Share any video through my YouTube Channel using the social media buttons below the video.
Written Consent/Permission is Required For the Following:
- You cannot use any content for commercial purposes. This includes: selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content (written or video format).
- You cannot alter, modify, change, transform or build upon any of my content (written or video format).
- You cannot embed any of my YouTube videos to your blog/website or re-post.
- You cannot share any of my YouTube videos through email. You must share through any of the social media links provided below the post on this site or the social buttons under my YouTube Channel only.
You Do Not Have Permission to Re-Post:
- Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content. Therefore, you do not have permission to re-post (take my entire post and put it on your blog/website) my posts in their entirety.
You Do Not Have Permission to Translate:
- Although I would love to reach more individuals with my content, I don’t have the resources to validate the quality of the translation, so I don’t allow any of my content to be translated.
- I speak and write Spanish, so if there is a specific content that you would like to share in Spanish, please feel free to ask me. I cannot guarantee I will have time, but will let you know if it’s possible.